Healthy Sugarless Carrot Cakes
Nothing like a little cinnamon 🍁, honey 🍯, and spice 🍂 to put you in the mood for warm fuzzy sweater weather. 😊 These delicious mini carrot cakes are so aromatic and filled with cinnamon, turmeric, nutmeg, and ginger…sweetened with some golden honey…and packed with little pockets of superfood goodness. HOPE YOU LOVE IT! Comment below and let me know if you try these out!
☽ I N G R E D I E N T S
☽ I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- To that bowl, add your carrots, vanilla extract, beaten eggs, sweetener of choice, and coconut butter.
- When you have a thick batter consistency, fold in your delicious filings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffy and golden brown on top. Enjoy!