Nutter-butter(less) Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Bites
-1/2 cup peanut butter of choice (i made my own so there was no added sugar!)
-1.5 tsp baking powder
-1/4tsp baking soda
-1 room temp egg
-1/2 cup honey or sweetener of choice
-dash of pure vanilla extract
-***secret ingredient: dash of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C
- In a bowl, combine oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix til thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine whisked egg, sweetener, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Mix until evenly smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry
- Mix until a thick cookie consistency. Don't worry if it feels wet. Keep mixing so the oats have time to absorb the moisture.
- (optional...or necessary depending on who you're speaking to) mix in semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Roll into small cookie bites keeping them in ball form
- Refrigerate for 10-15 min to bring out flavor and maintain form
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 min or until lightly browned
- Serve pipping hot!
Let me know if you try this recipe out by tagging me in a post/story on instagram
@catherine_y_liang ! Remember to do your crunches but also have your cookies!
Happy Cooking with Cat!